Monday, October 16, 2017




Fresno State, great, great, great.


                                           Sister Tatakamotonga & Sister Rendon







I would keep up with those local church billboards as subject lines........
but it seems as though my entire area is basically Fresno State University.....and student housing. 

More fun facts about my area....

-A member herself welcomed me into the area by saying....you'll find it's one of those newly weds and nearly dead wards you hear about. She definitely isn't wrong. 

-My companion is Sister Tatakamotonga....but if you run out of breath too quickly you can shorten it to Sister T. 

-We live in apartment complexes that have a great view of the fireworks post Fresno State win of their homecoming football game. (Fresno State is playing BYU this transfer....so that is going to be a grand old time...)


I HAVE NO TIME. SORRY. 
I HAD A GOOD WEEK. 
I LOVE THE SCRIPTURES. 
I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST



No comments:

Post a Comment