Monday, July 10, 2017




HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES














                                                        Trent & Brenna Stokes
                                           






                                                    Sister Rendon Loves her pebbled ice





I'm sure that I can speak for America as well as myself when I say....THANKS FOR ALL THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES. Seriously....I was looking at all the pictures my sweet mom sent me of lot's of people that I love.....and I really thought to myself I should just send them all...THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU cards. Which may sound cheesy...but I really, really mean it. I love you alllllll. 

Important events of the week: 

The fourth of July was great. We were in early, which meant that Sister Burnside and I had plenty of time to seperate red sprinkles from blue so that we could make a festive little masterpiece of a cake. 

SOME REAL GIFTS FROM HEAVENLY FATHER THIS WEEK: 

Tuesday Sister Burnside and I were leaving for the day....when we pulled out of our garage a woman started chasing us down...at first it was just to ask if some people who were supposed to come check our apartment complex had come yet....and when we didn't know we offered up what information we did have...namely. God is our loving Heavenly Father and mormon.org is a great website where she can learn more. 

Well..she wanted to learn more...and as great as mormon.org is (greatest website on the whole internet) she chose to learn more from us. 

We parked right away and went in and then my love for missionary work increased ten fold. 

I walked out of that lesson absolutely sure that this work is the Lord's. HE IS DOING IT. WITH US. 

Ellie told us that the Lord had revealed to her that there were some steps she needed to take to return to Him. She felt that she knew that was true...but she also felt that she didn't currently have those steps or know what they were. 

What she did know is that when Elder's visited her grandma twenty years ago she felt the spirit. 

I LOVE teaching repentance. 
I love having investigators at sacrament....TWO REALLY PROMISING ONES THIS WEEK. 

I'VE GOT TO FLY...BUT LOT'S OF PICTURES THIS WEEK. 

-me crying about being twenty and the largest tree on planet earth. 

I LOVE YOU ALL.  


Sister Rendon



No comments:

Post a Comment