Monday, December 19, 2016

                                                                                                    Dec 19, 2016





                                        









  

                                              


oh my goodness. This week I have literally felt all the emotions in the dictionary and then 25 more added on top of that. 

^^^^^ An Elder just read this sentence and made me feel so dramatic, but I'm not retracting the statement. 

That is in fact true. 

For example...We had a great lesson with a man named Danny who is super awesome..last time we were with him we left him a commitment to read Enos and he read it twice to understand it. I LOVE COMMITMENT-KEEPING PEOPLE. 

So then we asked him to come to church and he was like definitely...you should ask my neighbor if they want to go...tell them I can give them a ride. WHAT. 

ANYWAY. Sacrament meeting I was literally at the edge of my seat the whole time. LITERALLY. I have never been so literal in my life. Anywho Danny unfortunately wasn't able to make it...but I STILL HAVE FAITH. no worries. 

Other events that occurred. 

I was companions with Sister Whitney for a couple of days and that was super awesome. We tried to take a picture to commemorate the event but it obviously wasn't a success. 

Anywho....I'm being well taken care of around here. 

seriously extra well. 

Our wards are amazing. 

And after I was feeling one of the many emotions previously mentioned after a particularly spiritual relief society meeting in the Dry Creek ward a Sister gets up and starts talking about special sisters in the ward...turns out she was talking about Sister Murray and I. What....literally I am in awe over the Christ-like characteristics found in these ward members. THEY GAVE US THIS GINORMOUS STOCKINGS. 

literally the size of me. -please excuse the super blurry picture....just to emphasize how giant it is. 

ALL IS WELL. 
I LOVE YOU. 
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS. 
SERIOUSLY I'LL BE PRAYING FOR YOU. 





No comments:

Post a Comment