Wednesday, November 9, 2016



oh my goodness there are no words for this week.                                              November 7, 2016



hahahahahaha. 



I literally have no words for this week. 



(excuse me while I proceed to write a lot of words about this week)



But hey that bullet point thing hopefully worked well so here we go. 



-I went to Cafe Rio again. oh my goodness this was the ultimate experience because essentially Cafe Rio is like a Relief Society/Priesthood activity because all members there all the time. People were thanking Sister Murray and I for our service...I was drinking horchata....and just casually met a general authority between all of those things. So funny because last week I sent you that quote about voting from Elder Lawrence and this week I met Elder Lawrence. 



-Anywho Cafe Rio was courtesy of the Walker family...and boy are they amazing. I told Brother Walker at Sunday at noon that I was getting transferred and Sunday at seven they basically had a party for me....greeted us with a tunnel into their home and then proceeded to gift me with incredible things. Pictured is the days newspaper so in fifteen years I can look back on the last day that I was in the Walker home. Signed by the whole family...love it! Also Brother Walker is going to DJ the party that I have in a few years when I come back and tour the mission so that's good news!



-I AM LEAVING SHEPHERD/DRYCREEK. 



-AND BEING DOUBLED IN AGAIN. 

What. Holy Cow transfer calls are ridiculously terrifying and then you find out that your affected and cry yourself to sleep and then wait a whole twenty four hours before you find out where your going....



so I'm staying the stake which I am pumped up about that. I'm going to the Mountain/Orchard view wards. With Sister Trosseth...maybe I don't even know how to spell her name...but I'll meet her tomorrow. 



Also truest thing I've ever heard this week. 

'The only thing bigger than a mission presidents hands...is a mission presidents heart.'



-So true because If ya'll ever meet President Clark you'll have a hard time not losing your hand in his handshake and then you'll have absolutely no chance at not loving him because that's not possible. 





I LOVE YA'LL


No comments:

Post a Comment