Friday, September 30, 2016


9/19/2016 3:02 PM


Today I was actually planning on writing a good email.

But then we found out two seconds ago that we are going to move at 9 a.m. tomorrow...so we don't really have a lot of time.



We are teaching this man named Chris and we had an incredible lesson on Wednesday. He basically committed himself to submit to the will of God. Which is literally the most amazing thing that a person could do. 99.9999999999999999999% of people are still trying to figure that one out. Including me. Also later in the week Sister Murray and I saw him walking down the street while we were driving and then we got in the car and started to chase him down (literally. this is not even a little bit of a figurative statement.) and then we decided it was way to awkward. So we got back in the car and chased him down in the car. Then we decided that was to awkward. So we just parked in front of his house and when he got there we told him how hard he is to chase down. Chris is amazing though.



I have to go move now.

I love you all.



This week was great. The work is great. The atonement of Jesus Christ is incredible and I am so grateful for the role it plays in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment