Monday, January 1, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR.






WOW. 
2017 was the greatest thing. 
I can't even say how much was packed into those twelve months and I loved all of it. 

This week was pretty wild. 
On new years eve Sister Sheffield and I played dominoes with some members, drank some Martinelli's, and were kneeling at our beds in prayer at 10:30 ready to go to bed. 
However, the actual wild things were at church where I spoke in one ward, we did sharing time right after for jr. and sr. primary, taught a gospel principles class (sort of) and then shared a message during young womans. Sundays ARE fun days...but more importantly holy ones too. 

I genuinely hope that each of you take sometime to think about all the Christ-centered goodness in 2017 and set goals for even more of it in 2018. 

#setgoalsandmakeplans
LOVE YOU. 
I'll send pictures of me celebrating new years day hmong style next week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment