Monday, February 27, 2017


                                                                                         February 27, 2017






My goodness I love the California Fresno Mission. 

SERIOUSLY. 

I can NOT imagine my life without it....nor would I want. 

President Clark always promises us that when we lose ourselves, that we will find ourselves, and that we will quite like who we find. 

IT'S TRUE. IT'S TRUE. IT'S TRUE. 
THE WHOLE ENTIRE GOSPEL IS TRUE. 

Seriously I get so excited about the gospel that I just want to throw things....but then I just place copies of the Book of Mormon instead...because that is sooooooo much more effective....and enjoyable....and all around just better than throwing things. 

This week we had zone conference...and I imagine that it's equivalent is the pep-talk that must happen in the locker room before the super bowl game.  Except better. (which doesn't really make it it's equivalent because zone conference is so good but hopefully that you get the point)

I can not even express the desire that I had when I left the church building to truly just forsake the world and surround myself utterly, entirely, completely into the work. Here's the thing...just to get to the point were you can put that cool black name tag on as a missionary you have already made some sacrifices....but WHAT IS THE POINT....of sacrificing some when you can truly SACRIFICE ALL. I wish I could just explain to you my hatred for the natural man....and my love for Jesus Christ. 

The words will truly never come but I can promise you that the same feelings will come to you as you lose yourself...all of yourselves....and somehow you'll find a person in the end who you will quite like. 

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK:
-obviously zone conference.
-the call from President when he told Sister Kelly and I that we were going to be teaching an english class to the spanish speakers in the area. 
-I WENT BACK TO THE FRESNO NORTH ZONE ON EXCHANGES....i love that place. 
-A CHURCH TOUR WITH THE MOST PREPARED FAMILY OF YOUR LIFE...AND GUESS WHAT...WE DIDN'T ACTUALLY KNOW THERE WAS GOING TO BE A BAPTISM FOR THE SPANISH SISTERS WHEN WE SCHEDULED THE CHURCH TOUR AND THEY WATCHED THE BAPTISM IN SPANISH EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T KNOW SPANISH AND THEY FELT THE SPIRIT AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN SET A BAPTISMAL DATE WITH THEM TONIGHT.
-our car only almost got broken into......
-THE FACT THAT I GET TO BE A MISSIONARY FOR THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS AND INVITE OTHERS TO COME UNTO CHRIST BY HELPING THEM RECEIVE THE RESTORED GOSPEL THROUGH FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST AND HIS ATONEMENT, REPENTANCE, BAPTISM, RECEIVING THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST, AND ENDURING TO THE END. AND IN THE CALIFORNIA FRESNO MISSION WE FIND CONSTANTLY, TEACH REPENTANCE, AND BAPTIZE CONVERTS. 

CONGRATULATIONS YOU ENDURED TO THE END OF THIS E-MAIL. 



GO FIND, TEACH, AND BAPTIZE. because literally that is the best work ever. 

LOVE YOU ALL.

Sister Rendon

No comments:

Post a Comment