Monday, November 20, 2017

HAPPY THANKSGIVING






Ya'll are blessed this week because I saved the weekly for last and I don't have time to make this long and hard to read but here are all the important things. 

-transfer calls came: Sister T and I are staying together AND we are training a new missionary. We are both super excited about that. 

-THE LIGHT THE WORLD VIDEO IS COMING OUT ON NOVEMBER 24TH PLEASE PLEASE WATCH IT. (enjoy this picture of Dianne promoting #lighttheworld)

-The Tolman girls ​​are the cutest and the cute hug they ran up and gave me at church on Sunday was the tender mercy of the week! I love them soooo much. 

-go to mormon.org on november 24th to see why I keep talking about this light the world stuff please. I know it will change your Christmas. 

Also the most important thing........

-Your father in heaven loves you. To Fresno and back and even farther. 
-I love you all to Fresno and back too! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment